Laser Systems and Applications is guide that offers an up-to-date and comprehensive understanding of the laser technology to the students at undergraduate and engineering level. The book uses very simple words which makes easy learning of the subject.
The prime features of the book are:
- ?Full coverage of the syllabus of most of the undergraduate engineering universities viz. UPTU, IP, Anna (Chennai) etc.
- ?Includes enormous number of solved and unsolved numerical problems.
- ?Provides theory interlocked with practical applications which reader can easily recall, understand and imagine.
- ?Emphasizes sequential approach of subject starting from history to its current applications.
- ?Includes solved Model Test Papers?University Paper (highlighting key points) to better understand the presentation of answers in examination.
- ?Single book which touches almost all aspects of Laser basics, its types and applications.